Because, statistically, there are 1.65 billion active users on Facebook, it is the perfect place to target your customers. As it is a big, exposed market, you need to make sure that the way you promote your product grabs the attention of your potential customers, and never lets go of it.
What Facebook Advertising Involves:
There are several approaches to take into consideration upon deciding to launch an advertising campaign on Facebook:
1. To start, you definitely need to create a Facebook ‘page’ for your business.
2. You also need to know how to manage your Facebook ads. There are two approaches: If you are a newcomer to the advertising platform, then “Facebook ads creator” is the program for you to use. Once you’re comfortable with it, or if you already know the basics, “Power Editor” is your choice.
3. Specifying your Facebook Campaign Objective: you need to specify your objective. It can be any of the following:
• Page Post Engagement: Promote your page posts
• Page likes: Gather the most number of “likes” possible to build customers’ trust.
• Clicks to Website: Aim at driving traffic to your website.
• Website Conversions: Get people to perform certain actions on your site.
• App Installs: Encourage people to install your desktop of mobile app.
• App engagement: Get people to use your desktop app.
• Event Responses: Increase the attendance to your events.
• Offer claims: Create offers for people to redeem at your store.
4. Setting your Campaign Budget
5. Choosing your Facebook audience: you can filter your audience according to gender, location, age, interests, languages, education level, relationship status, and political views even!
6. Ad Placement: Do you want your add to appear on the desktop newsfeed, mobile newsfeed, or on the right-hand column?
If you haven’t already started with one of the most successful techniques of advertising, or if you have started an find difficulty in implementing this process, Find out more at Facebook