We have the current vacancy available: Please Note: We will not accept applications from agencies.
Recruitment - Current Vacancies
Role: Web Designer/Frontend Developer
You will be responsible for the detailed design and front-end development and testing of the individual client and internal websites, mobile, software applications as an overall project. You will require specialist knowledge and technical skills in respect of the following.
- Client facing experience
- Creating wireframes, design concepts and mock-ups
- Design for user experience UX
- Mobile First
- Prepare design assets for developers
- Reskinning od WordPress /OpenCart & Magento themes
- Working Knowledge of HTML | XHTML | HTML5 | CSS | JS | WordPress | OpenCart | Magento | Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and communication skills
- Good knowledge of design tools
- Keep up to date with modern design trends
- Team Player
Bonus Technical Skills
- Used Git or equivalent, and understands code control
- Modern front end workflows (JS, Webpack, CSS pre-processors)
- Laravel frontend experience
- Designing for Android Apps
- Designing for Web Apps
The successful applicant is required to have a detailed knowledge of the above as well as possessing a Degree in Internet Technologies/Design and 3+ years proven experience with references.
CV’s to be sent to email@example.com